The Faculty-Student Mentoring Program facilitates student development through various initiatives to encourage learning via campus programs and activities for the holistic personality development of students.
The objective of mentoring at IILM is to facilitate personal and professional development of students which would help them to seek better placement opportunities.
Role of Mentors at IILM, the Mentor will:
- Nurture your unique qualities.
- Motivate you to achieve academic excellence.
- Assist you in any other area via referral system.
- Identify your strengths, attribute and interests.
- Define clearly on how you can improve on your weaknesses.
- Classify preferences about job and career.
- Set short and long term goals.
- Give guidance and direction in Summer Internship and Final Placements