News & Announcements
- Interactive Session by Dr Kumud Srivastava, Psychologist and Counselor, on the topic “Unlearn to Learn”.
- Guest Session by Mr Vineet Dubey, Corporate Trainer on “Careers in Banking and Financial Services”.
- Director General of IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Major General B D Wadhwa addressed the students and motivated them with his propitious words.
- Learning with Fun Activities in the Campus: Management Games- Ad-Mad Show, Newspaper Tower, Cooking without Fire, Tug of War, etc.
- Illuminating session on “Gearing up for handling Contemporary Management Challenges” by Mr Alok Tripathi Cluster Head-UP, South Asia FM Ltd (Red FM).
- Guest session by Mr Niraj Kumar, Cluster Head, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund on the topic “Corporate Expectations from Management Graduates”.
- Ice-Breaking Session conducted for PGDM Batch 2017-19 which included Make a Noise, Name Grid, Sentence with Pictures and Line up.
- 2 day Orientation Programme of PGDM Batch 2017-19 and a week-long of fun and learning activities commenced on July 10 with a formal Inaugural Ceremony, special guests for Day 1 were Brigadier Amitabha, Mrs Vanita Yadav and Mr Vineet Dubey who enlightened our students with their valuable inputs from their wealth of knowledge and experience.
- FDP on “Art of Mentoring” was conducted on July 5, 2017 for the faculty. Eminent speaker for the day was Mr Raj K Singh an experienced trainer and consultant, who is associated with IIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and other premier institutions. He is also a consultant to the Government of India and various Navratna Organizations.