IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Lucknow was established in the year 2004 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. The Trust is running various management institutions with the acronym IILM in different parts of the country with campuses in Lucknow, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, and Jaipur. Over the years, the Institute and its founders have successfully fulfilled the extensive objective of propagating quality professional education and have made IILM Academy a National Brand.
The Lucknow Campus of the institute offers two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), which is approved by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and the MBA Programme, affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly UPTU), Lucknow.
- An education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills valued by employers.
- Business-focused research that flows into the teaching-learning process.
- Inspirational and creative teaching which encourages students to assimilate and apply relevant knowledge.
- An outstanding entrepreneurial and work related learning experience.
MissionTo develop tomorrow's business leaders, entrepreneurs and managers through:
- An education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills values by industry.
- Application oriented research that flows into the teaching-learning process.
- Inspirational and creative teaching.
- An outstanding and exceptional learning experience.
- A culture of continuous improvement and total quality that encourages creativity and innovation.
- A human resource strategy that values people and teamwork and is committed to employee development and training.
- A deep commitment to sustainable development and a green environment.
- An appreciation of the cultural heritage and socio-economic diversity of India.
- International linkages that promote cross-cultural learning.
- Mutually Beneficial and sustained employer engagement.
- Improving the student experience.
- Maximizing the learning value-add to students from entry to exit.
- Proactive employer engagement in the region.
- People Strategy & Operational effectiveness.
- Infrastructure and ICT.
- Raising the IILM profile.
- Communicating transparently and seamlessly to all stakeholders.